Note: Correction added on 22 November 2012 after first online publication on 14 February 2012. The third author’s name has been corrected from ‘Morrision’ to ‘Morrison’.
Exploring service users perceptions of recovery from psychosis: A Q-methodological approach
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
How to Cite
Wood, L., Price, J., Morrison, A. and Haddock, G. (2012), Exploring service users perceptions of recovery from psychosis: A Q-methodological approach. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02059.x
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Received 11 November 2010; revised version received 11 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!