Comfort and challenge: A thematic analysis of female clinicians’ experiences of supervision
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 334–351, September 2013
How to Cite
Starr, F., Ciclitira, K., Marzano, L., Brunswick, N. and Costa, A. (2013), Comfort and challenge: A thematic analysis of female clinicians’ experiences of supervision. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 86: 334–351. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2012.02063.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 25 January 2011; revised version received 19 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!