How collaboration in therapy becomes therapeutic: The therapeutic collaboration coding system
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 294–314, September 2013
How to Cite
Ribeiro, E., Ribeiro, A. P., Gonçalves, M. M., Horvath, A. O. and Stiles, W. B. (2013), How collaboration in therapy becomes therapeutic: The therapeutic collaboration coding system. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 86: 294–314. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2012.02066.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Received 18 March 2011; revised version received 21 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!