An exploration of group compassion-focused therapy for personality disorder
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 387–400, December 2013
How to Cite
Lucre, K. M. and Corten, N. (2013), An exploration of group compassion-focused therapy for personality disorder. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 86: 387–400. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2012.02068.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Received 1 December 2010; revised version received 21 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!