Diagnosis in the field of psychotherapy: A plea for an alternative to the DSM-5.x
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 128–142, June 2012
How to Cite
Vanheule, S. (2012), Diagnosis in the field of psychotherapy: A plea for an alternative to the DSM-5.x. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 85: 128–142. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2012.02069.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Received 29 September 2011; revised version received 6 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!