Clinical psychologists’ experiences of personal significant distress
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 237–252, June 2014
How to Cite
Charlemagne-Odle, S., Harmon, G. and Maltby, M. (2014), Clinical psychologists’ experiences of personal significant distress. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 87: 237–252. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2012.02070.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Received 27 April 2010; revised version received 1 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!