Systemic family psychotherapy in China: A qualitative analysis of therapy process
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 447–465, December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L., Miller, J. K., Zhao, X., Ma, X., Wang, J. and Li, W. (2013), Systemic family psychotherapy in China: A qualitative analysis of therapy process. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 86: 447–465. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2012.02075.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!