‘Learning to live with OCD is a little mantra I often repeat’: Understanding the lived experience of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in the contemporary therapeutic context
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 111–125, March 2014
How to Cite
Murphy, H. and Perera-Delcourt, R. (2014), ‘Learning to live with OCD is a little mantra I often repeat’: Understanding the lived experience of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in the contemporary therapeutic context. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 87: 111–125. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2012.02076.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!