Abnormalities of autobiographical memory of patients with depressive disorders: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
How to Cite
Liu, X., Li, L., Xiao, J., Yang, J. and Jiang, X. (2012), Abnormalities of autobiographical memory of patients with depressive disorders: A meta-analysis. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2012.02077.x
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
- Hunan Provincial Education Sciences Planning of China. Grant Number: XJK011BXL002
- Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 09JJ5017
- Science Foundation of Hengyang Normal University. Grant Number: 10B64
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!