Children's and adolescents’ tolerance for divergent beliefs: Exploring the cognitive and affective dimensions of moral conviction in our youth
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 493–510, November 2012
How to Cite
Wright, J. C. (2012), Children's and adolescents’ tolerance for divergent beliefs: Exploring the cognitive and affective dimensions of moral conviction in our youth. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 30: 493–510. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-835X.2011.02058.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Received 6 July 2010; revised version received 24 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!