Do actions speak louder than words? A comparative perspective on implicit versus explicit meta-cognition and theory of mind
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Special Issue: Implicit and explicit theory of mind Guest edited by Jason Low and Josef Perner
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 210–221, March 2012
How to Cite
Couchman, J. J., Beran, M. J., Coutinho, M. V. C., Boomer, J., Zakrzewski, A., Church, B. and Smith, J. D. (2012), Do actions speak louder than words? A comparative perspective on implicit versus explicit meta-cognition and theory of mind. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 30: 210–221. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-835X.2011.02065.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Received 7 Jan 2011; revised version received 9 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!