Preschool-aged children's understanding of gratitude: Relations with emotion and mental state knowledge
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 42–56, March 2013
How to Cite
Nelson, J. A., de Lucca Freitas, L. B., O’Brien, M., Calkins, S. D., Leerkes, E. M. and Marcovitch, S. (2013), Preschool-aged children's understanding of gratitude: Relations with emotion and mental state knowledge. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 31: 42–56. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-835X.2012.02077.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Received 1 July 2011; revised version received 15 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!