The structure of executive functions in children: A closer examination of inhibition, shifting, and updating
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 70–87, March 2013
How to Cite
van der Ven, S. H. G., Kroesbergen, E. H., Boom, J. and Leseman, P. P. M. (2013), The structure of executive functions in children: A closer examination of inhibition, shifting, and updating. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 31: 70–87. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-835X.2012.02079.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Received 18 August 2011; revised version received 20 March, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!