The effect of testosterone on mood and well-being in men with erectile dysfunction in a randomized, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Society of Andrology and European Academy of Andrology
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 475–482, May 2013
How to Cite
Spitzer, M., Basaria, S., Travison, T. G., Davda, M. N., DeRogatis, L. and Bhasin, S. (2013), The effect of testosterone on mood and well-being in men with erectile dysfunction in a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Andrology, 1: 475–482. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-2927.2013.00075.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: 5R01HD047722
- Boston University Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Grant Numbers: 1UL1RR025771, 5P30AG031679
- National Institute of Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.