These authors contributed equally to the study.
Single, escalating dose pharmacokinetics, safety and food effects of a new oral androgen dimethandrolone undecanoate in man: a prototype oral male hormonal contraceptive
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Society of Andrology and European Academy of Andrology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 579–587, July 2014
How to Cite
Surampudi, P., Page, S. T., Swerdloff, R. S., Nya-Ngatchou, J. J., Liu, P. Y., Amory, J. K., Leung, A., Hull, L., Blithe, D. L., Woo, J., Bremner, W. J. and Wang, C. (2014), Single, escalating dose pharmacokinetics, safety and food effects of a new oral androgen dimethandrolone undecanoate in man: a prototype oral male hormonal contraceptive. Andrology, 2: 579–587. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-2927.2014.00216.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- NICHD. Grant Numbers: HHSN275201100033U, HHSN275201000080U
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Nutrition training grant. Grant Number: T32 DK007571
- UCLA Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Grant Number: UL1TR000124
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Development. Grant Numbers: HHSN275200403370I, 5K12HD053984
- National Center For Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: UL1TR000423
- Center for Research in Reproduction and Contraception. Grant Number: U54 HD 04245
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: 5T32 DK007247-35
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.