Financial support: Part of this research has received financial support by Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (19791731) of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) in Japan.
Cues for Nursing Diagnosis of Ineffective Self-management of Fluid and Dietary Restrictions in Dialysis Therapy in Japan
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012, The Authors. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge © 2012, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 45–59, February 2012
How to Cite
Kamiya, C., Honda, I., Kasaoka, K., Egawa, T., Yada, M. and Miyawaki, I. (2012), Cues for Nursing Diagnosis of Ineffective Self-management of Fluid and Dietary Restrictions in Dialysis Therapy in Japan. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 23: 45–59. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-3095.2011.01200.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.