Authors' Contribution Statement: DA designed and conducted the study, collected, analyzed, and interpreted the data, and wrote the research report; CS supervised the study and reviewed the manuscript; LR supervised the study and gave methodological and statistical support; AC reviewed the manuscript and provided International Classification for Nursing Practice methodological support.
Measuring Elderly Care Through the Use of a Nursing Conceptual Model and the International Classification for Nursing Practice®
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012, The Authors. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge © 2012, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 146–152, October 2012
How to Cite
Ausili, D., Sironi, C., Rasero, L. and Coenen, A. (2012), Measuring Elderly Care Through the Use of a Nursing Conceptual Model and the International Classification for Nursing Practice®. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 23: 146–152. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-3095.2012.01208.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.