Adesola A. Ogunfowokan, FWACN, RN, PhD, is a Lecturer, Aanuoluwapo O. Olajubu, RN, BNSc, is a Clinical Instructor, and Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria, West Africa, Abimbola O. Oluwatosin, RN, PhD, FUICC, FRSPH, is a Senior Lecturer at Department of Nursing, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria, West Africa, and Olujide A. Alao, RN, BNSc, is a Clinical Nurse at Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria, West Africa.
Student Nurses' Perceived Use of NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses in the Community Setting
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012, The Authors. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge © 2012, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 37–43, February 2013
How to Cite
Ogunfowokan, A. A., Oluwatosin, A. O., Olajubu, A. O., Alao, O. A. and Faremi, A. F. (2013), Student Nurses' Perceived Use of NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses in the Community Setting. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 24: 37–43. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-3095.2012.01227.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.