Juliana Martins de Souza, MsC, is a Nurse, Master in Pediatrics, Doctorate Student at the Graduate Studies Program, School of Nursing, University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil, and Maria De La Ó Ramallo Veríssimo, PhD, is a Nurse and a Professor at the School of Nursing, University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil.
Child Development in the NANDA-I and International Classification for Nursing Practices Nursing Classifications*
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012, The Authors. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge © 2012, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 44–48, February 2013
How to Cite
de Souza, J. M. and Veríssimo, M. D. L. Ó. R. (2013), Child Development in the NANDA-I and International Classification for Nursing Practices Nursing Classifications. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 24: 44–48. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-3095.2012.01228.x
Work presented in the NANDA-I 2011 Latin American Symposium.
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.