Amália de Fátima Lucena, RN, PhD, is an Adjunct Professor at Nursing School, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, RGS, Brazil, Ilesca Holsbach, RN, is a Registered Nurse and Bruna Schroeder Mello, RN, is a Registered Nurse at Hospital Irmandade Santa Casa, Porto Alegre, RGS, Brazil, Lisiane Pruinelli, RN, MSN, is a Registered Nurse and Adriana Serdotte Freitas Cardoso, RN, MSN, is a Registered Nurse at Hospital de Clínicas of Porto Alegre, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, RGS, Brazil.
Brazilian Validation of the Nursing Outcomes for Acute Pain
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012, The Authors. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge © 2012, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 54–58, February 2013
How to Cite
de Fátima Lucena, A., Holsbach, I., Pruinelli, L., Serdotte Freitas Cardoso, A. and Schroeder Mello, B. (2013), Brazilian Validation of the Nursing Outcomes for Acute Pain. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 24: 54–58. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-3095.2012.01230.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.