Case Study Column Editor: Margaret Lunney, RN, PhD.
A Composite Case Study of a Woman With Human Immunodeficiency Virus: Integration of Nursing Research and Theory With Practice†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012, The Author. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge © 2012, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 59–62, February 2013
How to Cite
Reyes, D. (2013), A Composite Case Study of a Woman With Human Immunodeficiency Virus: Integration of Nursing Research and Theory With Practice. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 24: 59–62. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-3095.2012.01232.x
This is not a case study about one particular person, but it is a representative of the population for whom the author provides care.
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.