Conflict of Interest Statements:
The Nurse's Role in Addressing Unmet Treatment and Management Needs of Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Delphi-Based Recommendations
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2012, The Authors. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge © 2012, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 66–76, June 2013
How to Cite
Cottrell, J. E. D., Jonas, M., Bergsten, U., Blaas, E., de la Torre Aboki, J., Howse, C., Korandova, J., Löfman, P., Logtenberg, C., Lupton, T., Mallon, C., Oliver, S., Pickles, D. and Bulinckx, L. (2013), The Nurse's Role in Addressing Unmet Treatment and Management Needs of Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Delphi-Based Recommendations. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 24: 66–76. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-3095.2013.01231.x
All authors who attended the Delphi meeting received a consultant fee and travel reimbursement. No payment was made to authors for the writing of this article.
J. Cottrell has served on nursing and allied health advisory boards for BMS, Schering-Plough, Merck, Abbott, UCB, and Roche and has been financially reimbursed for this advisory-board work.
J. Korvandova has been reimbursed for travel and accommodations by clinical study sponsors in her capacity as Clinical Studies Coordinator.
T. Lupton has been a consultant for Merck, Amgen/Pfizer, UCB, BMS, Abbott, and Roche; and has received fees as a lecturer for Merck and as a developer of educational presentations for Amgen/Pfizer and UCB.
C. Mallon has served on advisory boards for Abbott, Amgen, Merck, Roche, BMS, UCS, and Schering-Plough Canada, and has been financially reimbursed for this work. She also has been paid for lectures by Schering-Plough Canada and has received an educational grant from Merck paid to her employer, the University of Alberta Rapport.
D. Pickles has been reimbursed by Pfizer for an educational presentation at a regional dermatology meeting.
C. Howse, C. Logtenberg, P. Löfman, M. Jonas, L. Bulinckx, J. de la Torre Aboki, E. Blaas, U. Bergsten, and S. Oliver have nothing to disclose.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.