Suporte financeiro: Fundo de Pesquisa e Evento do Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre, RS Brasil.
Nursing Outcomes for Brazilian Pediatric Patients Hospitalized With Deficient Diversional Activity
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013, The Authors. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge © 2013, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 85–92, June 2013
How to Cite
de Abreu Almeida, M., da Silva, M. B., Panato, B. P., de Oliveira Siqueira, A. P. and Laurent, M. d. C. R. (2013), Nursing Outcomes for Brazilian Pediatric Patients Hospitalized With Deficient Diversional Activity. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 24: 85–92. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-3095.2013.01233.x
Financial support: This study received financial support from the Fund of Research from Hospital de Clinicas de Porto Alegre.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Fund of Research from Hospital de Clinicas de Porto Alegre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.