Effect of Continuing Nursing Education on Nurses' Attitude Toward and Accuracy of Nursing Diagnosis
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013, The Author. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge © 2013, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 122–128, October 2013
How to Cite
Collins, A. (2013), Effect of Continuing Nursing Education on Nurses' Attitude Toward and Accuracy of Nursing Diagnosis. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 24: 122–128. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-3095.2013.01237.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- NANDA Foundation Grant Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!