Funding: The authors thank Brink Research and Development Association, Utrecht, the Netherlands, for support and additional funding.
The Influence of the Use of Diagnostic Resources on Nurses' Communication With Simulated Patients During Admission Interviews
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013, The Authors. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge © 2013, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 101–107, June 2013
How to Cite
Paans, W., Müller-Staub, M. and Nieweg, R. (2013), The Influence of the Use of Diagnostic Resources on Nurses' Communication With Simulated Patients During Admission Interviews. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 24: 101–107. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-3095.2013.01240.x
Conflicts of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
Ethical approval: The authors declare that ethical approval by the ethical committee was not required for this study.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Brink Research and Development Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.