This work was supported by NIH grants: NIH HL07567, HL60957, UL1-RR024989 and 1U54CA116867, as well as UL1-RR024989 and 1U54CA116867.
Relation between sleep duration and BMI varies by age and sex in youth age 8–19
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Pediatric Obesity © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 53–64, February 2012
How to Cite
Storfer-Isser, A., Patel, S. R., Babineau, D. C. and Redline, S. (2012), Relation between sleep duration and BMI varies by age and sex in youth age 8–19. Pediatric Obesity, 7: 53–64. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2011.00008.x
This research was carried out while all of the authors were at Center for Clinical Investigation, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL07567, HL60957, UL1-RR024989, 1U54CA116867
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.