HELENA Study Group – please see Appendix.
Physical activity does not attenuate the obesity risk of TV viewing in youth
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 240–250, June 2012
How to Cite
Rey-López, J. P., Ruiz, J. R., Vicente-Rodríguez, G., Gracia-Marco, L., Manios, Y., Sjöström, M., De Bourdeaudhuij, I., Moreno, L. A. and HELENA Study Group (2012), Physical activity does not attenuate the obesity risk of TV viewing in youth. Pediatric Obesity, 7: 240–250. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2011.00021.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- European Community Sixth RTD Framework Programme. Grant Number: FOOD-CT-2005–007034
- Spanish Ministry of Health: Maternal, Child Health and Development Network. Grant Number: RD08/0072
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: EX-2008-0641, DEP2007-29933-E, AP2006-02464
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research
- ALPHA study
- Fundación Cuenca Villoro (Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.