Physical activity vs. sedentary time: independent associations with adiposity in children
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 251–258, June 2012
How to Cite
Chaput, J.-P., Lambert, M., Mathieu, M.-E., Tremblay, M. S., O' Loughlin, J. and Tremblay, A. (2012), Physical activity vs. sedentary time: independent associations with adiposity in children. Pediatric Obesity, 7: 251–258. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2011.00028.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.