Australia and New Zealand Clinical Trials registry (ACTRN12609000414213).
Improving physical self-perception in adolescent boys from disadvantaged schools: psychological outcomes from the Physical Activity Leaders randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages e27–e32, June 2012
How to Cite
Morgan, P. J., Saunders, K. L. and Lubans, D. R. (2012), Improving physical self-perception in adolescent boys from disadvantaged schools: psychological outcomes from the Physical Activity Leaders randomized controlled trial. Pediatric Obesity, 7: e27–e32. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00050.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.