Neck circumference: a useful screening tool of cardiovascular risk in children
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 187–195, June 2012
How to Cite
Androutsos, O., Grammatikaki, E., Moschonis, G., Roma-Giannikou, E., Chrousos, G. P., Manios, Y. and Kanaka-Gantenbein, C. (2012), Neck circumference: a useful screening tool of cardiovascular risk in children. Pediatric Obesity, 7: 187–195. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00052.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.