Address of the Institution where the study was carried out
Relationship between body mass index, fat distribution and cardiometabolic risk factors in Indian children and adolescents
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages E37–E41, August 2012
How to Cite
Jahagirdar, R., Hemchand, K. P., Chiplonkar, S. A., Khadilkar, V. V. and Khadilkar, A. V. (2012), Relationship between body mass index, fat distribution and cardiometabolic risk factors in Indian children and adolescents. Pediatric Obesity, 7: E37–E41. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00056.x
Growth and Pediatric Endocrine Unit, Hirabai Cowasji Jehangir Medical Research Institute, Jehangir Hospital, 32, Sassoon Road, Pune 411 001, India.
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- HCJMRI, Jehangir Hospital, Pune, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!