The association between acculturation and recreational computer use among Latino adolescents in California
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages E33–E36, August 2012
How to Cite
Shi, L., van Meijgaard, J. and Simon, P. (2012), The association between acculturation and recreational computer use among Latino adolescents in California. Pediatric Obesity, 7: E33–E36. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00057.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.