The present address of any author: Angélica Ochoa Avilés, Universidad de Cuenca, Avenida 12 de Abril s/n Ciudadela Universitaria, Cuenca-Ecuador, email@example.com, +59374051000 Ext 3152.
Prevalence and socioeconomic differences of risk factors of cardiovascular disease in Ecuadorian adolescents
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 274–283, August 2012
How to Cite
Ochoa-Avilés, A., Andrade, S., Huynh, T., Verstraeten, R., Lachat, C., Rojas, R., Donoso, S., Manuel-y-Keenoy, B. and Kolsteren, P. (2012), Prevalence and socioeconomic differences of risk factors of cardiovascular disease in Ecuadorian adolescents. Pediatric Obesity, 7: 274–283. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00061.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- Nutrition Third World
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.