Increasing association between a neuropeptide Y promoter polymorphism and body mass index during the course of development
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 453–460, December 2012
How to Cite
Hohmann, S., Buchmann, A. F., Witt, S. H., Rietschel, M., Jennen-Steinmetz, C., Schmidt, M. H., Esser, G., Banaschewski, T. and Laucht, M. (2012), Increasing association between a neuropeptide Y promoter polymorphism and body mass index during the course of development. Pediatric Obesity, 7: 453–460. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00069.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.