Socioeconomic factors and childhood overweight in Europe: results from the multi-centre IDEFICS study
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 1–12, February 2013
How to Cite
Bammann, K., Gwozdz, W., Lanfer, A., Barba, G., De Henauw, S., Eiben, G., Fernandez-Alvira, J.M., Kovács, E., Lissner, L., Moreno, L.A., Tornaritis, M., Veidebaum, T., Pigeot, I. and the IDEFICS Consortium (2013), Socioeconomic factors and childhood overweight in Europe: results from the multi-centre IDEFICS study. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00075.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- European Community. Grant Number: 016181
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.