The appropriateness of opt-out consent for monitoring childhood obesity in Australia
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages e62–e67, October 2012
How to Cite
Lacy, K., Kremer, P., de Silva-Sanigorski, A., Allender, S., Leslie, E., Jones, L., Fornaro, S. and Swinburn, B. (2012), The appropriateness of opt-out consent for monitoring childhood obesity in Australia. Pediatric Obesity, 7: e62–e67. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00076.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2011
- Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
- Collaboration of Community-based Obesity Prevention Sites
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.