University of California, San Diego, CA, USA.
Hispanic and black US children's paths to high adolescent obesity prevalence
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 423–435, December 2012
How to Cite
Rendall, M. S., Weden, M. M., Fernandes, M. and Vaynman, I. (2012), Hispanic and black US children's paths to high adolescent obesity prevalence. Pediatric Obesity, 7: 423–435. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00080.x
Abt Associates, Boston, MA, USA.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- US National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01-HD061967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.