Reprints will not be available from the authors.
Day-to-day physical functioning and disability in obese 10- to 13-year-olds
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 31–41, February 2013
How to Cite
Tsiros, M. D., Buckley, J. D., Howe, P. R. C., Olds, T., Walkley, J., Taylor, L., Mallows, R., Hills, A. P., Kagawa, M. and Coates, A. M. (2013), Day-to-day physical functioning and disability in obese 10- to 13-year-olds. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 31–41. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00083.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Physiotherapy Research Foundation
- ATN Centre for Metabolic Fitness
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!