Increase in prevalence of adiposity between the ages of 7 and 11 years reflects lower remission rates during this period
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 13–20, February 2013
How to Cite
von Kries, R., Reulen, H., Bayer, O., Riedel, C., Diethelm, K. and Buyken, A. E. (2013), Increase in prevalence of adiposity between the ages of 7 and 11 years reflects lower remission rates during this period. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 13–20. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00084.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Science and Research of North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.