Recommended levels of physical activity to avoid adiposity in Spanish children
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 62–69, February 2013
How to Cite
Laguna, M., Ruiz, J. R., Lara, M. T. and Aznar, S. (2013), Recommended levels of physical activity to avoid adiposity in Spanish children. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 62–69. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00086.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: RYC-2010–05957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.