Present addresses: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, UK.
WHO European Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative 2008: weight, height and body mass index in 6–9-year-old children
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 World Health Organization. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 79–97, April 2013
How to Cite
Wijnhoven, T. M. A., van Raaij, J. M. A., Spinelli, A., Rito, A. I., Hovengen, R., Kunesova, M., Starc, G., Rutter, H., Sjöberg, A., Petrauskiene, A., O'Dwyer, U., Petrova, S., Farrugia Sant'Angelo, V., Wauters, M., Yngve, A., Rubana, I.-M. and Breda, J. (2013), WHO European Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative 2008: weight, height and body mass index in 6–9-year-old children. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 79–97. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00090.x
Department of Health, Nutrition and Management, Oslo and Akershus University College, PO Box 4, St Olavsplass, NO-0130 Oslo, Norway.
National Health Service, Cesu Street 31k-3, Riga LV-1012, Latvia.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- Flemish Agency for Care and Health and Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Health
- National Centre of Public Health Protection and Regional Inspectorates for Protection and Control of Public Health
- WHO Regional Office for Europe and Producer Zepter
- Department of Health and Children
- Ministry of Health
- former Public Health Agency and WHO Regional Office for Europe
- Lithuanian State Science and Studies Foundation and Science Foundation of Kaunas University of Medicine
- Primary Health Care Department
- Norwegian Institute of Public Health and Directorate of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Regional Health Directorates
- Ministry of Education and Sport
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research and Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.