Leptin predicts a decline in moderate to vigorous physical activity in minority female children at risk for obesity
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 70–77, February 2013
How to Cite
Belcher, B. R., Chou, C.-P., Nguyen-Rodriguez, S. T., Hsu, Y.-W., Byrd-Williams, C. E., McClain, A. D., Weigensberg, M. J. and Spuijt-Metz, D. (2013), Leptin predicts a decline in moderate to vigorous physical activity in minority female children at risk for obesity. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 70–77. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00091.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Cancer (NCI), NCI Centers for Transdisciplinary Research on Energetics and Cancer. Grant Number: U54 CA 116848
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.