Parental perceptions of and concerns about child's body weight in eight European countries – the IDEFICS study
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 118–129, April 2013
How to Cite
Regber, S., Novak, M., Eiben, G., Bammann, K., De Henauw, S., Fernández-Alvira, J. M., Gwozdz, W., Kourides, Y., Moreno, L. A., Molnár, D., Pigeot, I., Reisch, L., Russo, P., Veidebaum, T., Borup, I. and Mårild, S. (2013), Parental perceptions of and concerns about child's body weight in eight European countries – the IDEFICS study. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 118–129. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00093.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- European Community
- Västra Götalandsregionen research funds
- Forskningsrådet för arbetsliv och socialvetenskap (FAS)
- Nordic School of Public Health NHV
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.