The association of anthropometric indices in adolescence with the occurrence of the metabolic syndrome in early adulthood: Tehran Lipid and Glucose Study (TLGS)
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 170–177, June 2013
How to Cite
Barzin, M., Asghari, G., Hosseinpanah, F., Mirmiran, P. and Azizi, F. (2013), The association of anthropometric indices in adolescence with the occurrence of the metabolic syndrome in early adulthood: Tehran Lipid and Glucose Study (TLGS). Pediatric Obesity, 8: 170–177. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00102.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Research Institute of Endocrine Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!