Frequency of family meals and childhood overweight: a systematic review
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages e1–e13, February 2013
How to Cite
Valdés, J., Rodríguez-Artalejo, F., Aguilar, L., Jaén-Casquero, M. B. and Royo-Bordonada, M. Á. (2013), Frequency of family meals and childhood overweight: a systematic review. Pediatric Obesity, 8: e1–e13. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00104.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.