Food consumption and cardiovascular risk factors in European children: the IDEFICS study
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 225–236, June 2013
How to Cite
Bel-Serrat, S., Mouratidou, T., Börnhorst, C., Peplies, J., De Henauw, S., Marild, S., Molnár, D., Siani, A., Tornaritis, M., Veidebaum, T., Krogh, V. and Moreno, L. A. (2013), Food consumption and cardiovascular risk factors in European children: the IDEFICS study. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 225–236. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00107.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- European Community. Grant Number: 016181
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.