Authors contributed equally to manuscript
Adiposity and glucose intolerance exacerbate components of metabolic syndrome in children consuming sugar-sweetened beverages: QUALITY cohort study
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: Dietary sugars and obesity in children
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 284–293, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J. W., Mark, S., Henderson, M., O'Loughlin, J., Tremblay, A., Wortman, J., Paradis, G. and Gray-Donald, K. (2013), Adiposity and glucose intolerance exacerbate components of metabolic syndrome in children consuming sugar-sweetened beverages: QUALITY cohort study. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 284–293. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00108.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.