Both authors contributed equally.
Parental anthropometrics, early growth and the risk of overweight in pre-school children: the Generation R Study
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 339–350, October 2013
How to Cite
Durmuş, B., Arends, L. R., Ay, L., Hokken-Koelega, A. C., Raat, H., Hofman, A., Steegers, E. A. P. and Jaddoe, V. W. V. (2013), Parental anthropometrics, early growth and the risk of overweight in pre-school children: the Generation R Study. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 339–350. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00114.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam
- Erasmus University Rotterdam and the Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Numbers: 90700303, 916.10159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.