The authors take responsibility for all aspects of the reliability and freedom from bias of the data presented and their discussed interpretation.
Associations of uric acid and gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT) with obesity and components of metabolic syndrome in children and adolescents
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 351–357, October 2013
How to Cite
Kong, A. P. S., Choi, K. C., Ho, C. S., Chan, M. H. M., Ozaki, R., Chan, C. W. H. and Chan, J. C. N. (2013), Associations of uric acid and gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT) with obesity and components of metabolic syndrome in children and adolescents. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 351–357. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00115.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Number: 4465/06M
- Li Ka Shing Institute of Health Science
- Hong Kong Institute of Diabetes and Obesity
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.