The first author moved to a new position during the course of this research.
Reactivity to thought–shape fusion in adolescents: the effects of obesity status
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 439–444, December 2013
How to Cite
Coelho, J. S., Siggen, M.-J., Dietre, P. and Bouvard, M. (2013), Reactivity to thought–shape fusion in adolescents: the effects of obesity status. Pediatric Obesity, 8: 439–444. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2012.00121.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.